Get students on track for kindergarten readiness the simple way. Get Set for School expands early learning possibilities. Teachers are supported with guided lessons as students experience a hands-on curriculum that engages their minds.
- Scaffolded instructional support
- Expands early learning possibilities
- Developmentally appropriate sequencing
- Multisensory activities that engage young minds
- Assessments to guide instruction
- Time-tested manipulatives for hands-on learning
- Online platform connects teachers, students, and families
- Seamless integration of themes across all learning domains
Manage and simply teach lessons from Get Set for School with the Pre-K Interactive Teaching Tool: a one-stop digital teaching platform. Students also get a series of developmentally appropriate apps built for exploration, discovery, and creative expression. These experiences reinforce pre-academic readiness and strengthen learning experiences at home.
Aligned to ESSER and ESSA
Get Set for School is eligible for educational grants and funding. The program meets ESSA's Demonstrates a Rationale evidence criteria, with materials aligned to ESSER funding's allowable activities.
Kits and Bundles
Get everything you need for your class to succeed. Our kits provide comprehensive instructional materials for success.