Easy to Implement, Easy on Teachers
Systematic, explicit instruction with everything you need for differentiated literacy instruction in your small group.
Meet your literacy goals through:
- Systematically and sequentially builds skills necessary for reading proficiency
- Adapts to students’ unique learning styles with differentiated instruction and assessments
- Seamlessly supports and integrates with your core literacy curricula
Each lesson in Phonics, Reading, and Me focuses on a targeted skill within a systematic scope and sequence. This intentional progression, focused on the most important phonics and word study skills, moves learners from the known to the new, allowing them to build on easy skills as they take on more complex ones
Phonics, Reading, and Me combines the
expertise of teachers with smart technology
to offer individualized support to every
student. SoapBox Labs’ voice engine gauges
students’ oral reading skills in each lesson.
Every lesson starts with a speech enabled
oral reading, capturing data down to the
- Connected digital and print practice cement
each key literacy skill.
- Adaptive learning paths provide scaffolds
based on student needs.
- Teacher dashboard provides snapshots of
progress ongoing student progress.
- Engaging texts and phonics games make
digital learning fun.
Sign up for 30 days of free access!
See For Yourself Click a cover below to see a sample or download one
Building Strong Readers: The Power of Multicriteria Decodable Texts
Research indicates that ALL students benefit from using decodable books as they apply connected phonics and word-study skills to become more confident readers. High-quality multicriteria decodable texts have also been shown to have varied vocabulary and help build comprehension skills.