The holidays are winding down and the new year is starting up! For teachers, that means the second half of the school year, also known as mid-year, is officially here.
Now is a great time to start thinking about your vision for the next six months, and as always, we’re here to help. Look for the areas you want to focus on and utilize the resources and materials below to get started.
For Teachers Who Want to Implement More Multisensory Instruction…
- Professional Development: 5 Rockin’ Music Strategies Webinar
- Product: Hands-On Tools
- Free Resource: Activity Booklets
For Teachers Who Want to Teach Responsible Online Behavior….
- Professional Development: Keys to Success for Digital Natives Webinar
- Product: Keyboarding Without Tears
- Free Resource: Teacher Custom Creations
For Teachers Who Want to Begin Teaching Cursive…
- Professional Development: Ten Minutes to Cursive Success Webinar
- Product: Cursive Kickoff Student Edition
- Free Resource: Letter and Number Formation Charts
For Teachers Who Want to Focus on Remediation…
- Professional Development: Get a Grip! Webinar
- Product: FLIP Crayons®
- Free Resource: Pre-K Assessments and the Screener of Handwriting Proficiency
For Teachers Who Want to Strengthen Core Writing Abilities…
- Professional Development: Essential Early Literacy Skills: What’s Missing? Webinar
- Product: Building Writers Student Editions
- Free Resource: Building Writers Sample Lessons
For Teachers Who Want to Dive into Spanish…
- Professional Development: Build Confident Communicators Webinar
- Products: Spanish Editions, Classroom Materials, and Technology Tools
- Free Resource: Spanish Teaching Guidelines
For Teachers Who Want to Sharpen their Skills…
NEW! For Teachers Who Want to Increase the Pre-K Possibilities…
Watch our Explore the Possibilities video to find out how!
Please login to post comments
There are no comments