Digital Products FAQs
How do I activate my licenses?
- Find your activation email (titled: Action Required – Activate Your Learning Without Tears Licenses from technology@LWTears.com).
- Click Activate Digital Products and follow the steps from the link to unlock your licenses.
- What if I didn’t receive an activation email?
How do admins and educators access the program?
- Log in to https://plusliveinsights.com to access Keyboarding Without Tears® or HITT (The Handwriting Interactive Teaching Tool™).
- Log in to wedrytry.com to access the Wet-Dry-Try app.
What is +Live Insights®?
+Live Insights is the educator dashboard for Keyboarding Without Tears® and HITT (The Handwriting Interactive Teaching Tool™). You can use +Live Insights to:
Keyboarding Without Tears
- Invite co-admins, school admins, and educators
- Allocate/assign and unallocate licenses to users
- Assign licenses to students
- Create classes and add students
- Manage class and student settings
- Access educator resources
- View reports
- Access Keyboarding Without Tears
- Invite educators
- Allocate/assign and unallocate licenses
- Access HITT
- How do I set up my class and student rosters?
Can I switch license grade levels in Keyboarding Without Tears?
Yes, to switch, email technology@LWTears.com or call 888.983.8409 and a team member will switch the license grade level for you. If you switch a license to a different grade, that student will lose progress.
How do students access Keyboarding Without Tears and/or Wet-Dry-Try?
- Students access Keyboarding Without Tears at https://program.kwtears.com or Clever, ClassLink, and Google SSO for third-party, single-sign-on applications.
- Students access Wet Dry Try via the iPad app.
How long do my Keyboarding Without Tears and HITT licenses last?
These licenses are good for one year. From the date of purchase, you have a three-month window to unlock your licenses. If you unlock during that three-month point, it will be one-year from the unlock date. Otherwise, at the end of those three months, the one-year expiration will start automatically.
Is there a way to maintain student progress when a Keyboarding Without Tears license expires?
Yes, when a license expires, purchase the same grade-level license, activate the license, and the student can resume their progress.
Which version of the Wet-Dry-Try do I want?
- For the parent version, download Handwriting Without Tears: Wet-Dry-Try for Capitals, Numbers & Lowercase from the Apple App Store (up to four students).
- For the Teacher or OT version, download Handwriting Without Tears: Wet-Dry-Try for Capitals, Lowercase and Numbers—Classroom Edition from the Apple App Store or go to wetdrytry.com (more than four students).
Can I delete classes in Wet-Dry-Try?
No, you cannot delete classes in the Wet-Dry-Try app, but you can rename them or you can set up new classes under a different Learning Without Tears user account/email.
Can I adjust the testing period setup in the Screener of Handwriting Proficiency?
Yes, with the new Screener you can adjust them. To adjust, go to Edit and click the Class Details button.
Which platforms do you support?
Learning Without Tears has prepared a list of approved system requirements that we support when using any of our digital products. Please review our full list of tech requirements to be sure that you are using the tools necessary for the best user experience.