Welcome to Get Set for School!
Our Pre-K curriculum was created for you and your Pre-K children. The curriculum suits a wide range of children and adapts to their changing needs as they grow. It acknowledges what all great educators know and what research supports: that learning needs to be joyful, child friendly, and active. We believe in meeting children where they are and giving them the experiences that will enable them to blossom.
Digital Samples Available
Get Set for School Introduction
Get Set for School includes award-winning materials in English and Spanish that promote purposeful play and active engagement.
Check out digital samples of:
- Hands on Manipulatives (see full list at link)
- Pre-K Teacher’s Guide Book 1: Introduction to the Curriculum
- Pre-K Teacher’s Guide Book 2: Multisensory Lessons with Hands-On Learning
- My Book activity book
- My First Book Set
- I Know My Numbers
See our samples page for more info about our hands-on manipulatives, read aloud library, and music.
PreKITT: The Pre-K Interactive Teaching Tool
PreKITT is a new digital teaching platform that brings the Get Set for School lessons to life with engaging, developmentally appropriate technology.
- Customize lessons and pacing to match students' needs
- Simply demonstrate letter and number formations with touch sensitive formation
- Have letter formations leap off the page with engaging animations and videos
- Get students moving and grooving with music and videos
- Support instruction with cross-curricular lesson extensions
Review Our Digital Teaching Tool Pre-KITT!
Learning Without Tears is your classroom partner! Explore resources, research, and materials to get your children Kindergarten-ready.
Bookmark this page for updates as you review
We are your partner in empowering educators along their path of continuous
improvement, so they are prepared to fully support the academic, social, and
emotional needs of today’s young learners.
Contact Our Oklahoma Sales Team For District Support
Our Oklahoma Customer Success Team is Ready to Help You!
Existing Customers Can reach out to A Success Manager for Help