Beginning Reading with
The End in Mind
Teaching phonics skills systematically opens the door to reading for all students. To be successful, today’s teachers must differentiate phonics instruction with the right blend of print and digital materials.
Phonics, Reading, and Me™ sequentially and systematically helps students acquire the range of skills they need to become proficient readers. This supplemental program prioritizes phonics skills that can be difficult to learn but truly make a difference for students along the path to reading.
Phonics Support That Fits
Supplement the gaps in your core literacy program with foundational skills learned through Phonics, Reading, and Me's rich, connected text.
- Focuses on the most targeted and high-utility phonics skills and word study
- Provides practice in phonics and high-frequency words through decodable texts
- Supports and complements core literacy curricula
- Aligns to the science of reading
The Teacher Digital Tool equips you with resources for planning, teaching, previewing student texts, and responding to student needs.
Phonics, Reading, and Me saves teachers time and keeps students on the path toward reading fluency. SoapBox Labs’ voice engine gauges students’ oral reading skills in each lesson. Supports and complements core literacy curricula.
- Digital connected text and activities give practice on the same targeted phonics skills.
- Adaptive learning paths provide differentiated support for each student.
- Teacher dashboard provides snapshots of progress.
- Engaging texts and phonics games make digital learning fun.
See For Yourself Click a cover below to see a sample or download one
Phonics, Reading, and Me is Eligible for Federal Funding
Phonics, Reading, and Me is an evidence-based program that is eligible for educational grants and funding. Explore how you can use available funds to support reading in your schools.