Global Callout (every 24 hours)
Screening for Success
Today’s students need to be explicitly taught handwriting to succeed as writers inside and outside of the classroom. When teaching handwriting and writing, assessments are a powerful tool for educators that provide insight into their students’ baseline, progress, and areas that need remediation.
This webinar will help you:
- Identify types of assessments in the classroom and create a plan of action
- Understand the important role of handwriting assessments in the classroom
- Learn how the Screener of Handwriting Proficiency works for every teacher and student
- Explore how to prevent problems and handwriting struggles
- Examine steps for remediation if problems occur
Sign up now to learn how to lay the foundation for a lifetime of successful handwriting.