Screening for Success - The Importance of Handwriting Assessments in Every K-5 Classroom
Today’s students need to be explicitly taught handwriting to succeed as writers inside and outside of the classroom. When teaching handwriting and writing, assessments are a powerful tool for educators that provide insight into their students’ baseline, progress, and areas that need remediation.
This webinar will help you:
- Identify types of assessments in the classroom and create a plan of action
- Understand the important role of handwriting assessments in the classroom
- Learn how the Screener of Handwriting Proficiency works for every teacher and student
- Explore how to prevent problems and handwriting struggles
- Examine steps for remediation if problems occur