Keyboarding Without Tears® Free Webinar and Demo
FREE WEBINAR: Top 5 Best Practices for Teaching Keyboarding
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
4:00 p.m. (EST)
Presenter: Paula Heinricher, MA, OTR
- Identify best practices for implementing keyboarding instruction in your classroom
- Recognize the developmental progression of keyboarding skills
- Understand the importance of digital citizenship being taught alongside typing lessons
- Discover assessments for speed and accuracy and ways to conduct progress monitoring
Keyboarding Without Tears teaches pre-keyboarding and keyboarding in grades K–5 with engaging lessons and activities that are based on how children learn best.
Try us on for size!
- Sample lessons for pre-keyboarding and keyboarding
- Sample teaching guidelines
- Overview the curriculum and teaching dashboard
- Explore pricing information