You will be introduced to our comprehensive, easy-to-use cursive handwriting program, which uses engaging, multisensory techniques and research-based methods to make cursive a natural and automatic skill for students of all ages and abilities. You will learn why we teach cursive in this age of technology and learn about our unique teaching order and vertical style of cursive.
This learning experience is relevant for educators, occupational therapists, and individuals who plan to or are currently providing cursive instruction to students.
- Learn the importance of teaching cursive handwriting to boost academic success in your students
- Identify a multisensory, child-friendly teaching order to teach cursive connections, lowercase and capital letters
- Learn how to integrate the Handwriting Interactive Teaching Tools with your students to enhance and support your lessons
- Explore engaging ways to incorporate writing activities and Building Writing into your daily instruction
- Locate additional resources to support your year-long handwriting instruction, including the Screener of Handwriting Proficiency
Workshop attendees will receive a 15% discount and free shipping on their next order. *
*orders between $25 and $500, excludes workshop purchases, one time use. Free shipping for continental U.S. and Canada only.
Cost: $99.00 | 2.5 CONTACT HOURS | 5 30-MINUTE SESSIONS