1. Number Formation Chart: Learn the step-by-step, child-friendly way to teach number formation.
2. ABC Names For Pre-K : Children learn to put names in ABC order.
3. Where Do You Start Your Letters? Send home this fun song so families can help instill good starting habits for capitals.
4. Print Letter Formation Charts
5. Cursive Letter Formation Charts
6. Alphabet Strips for K–5: An easy, child-friendly method for alphabetizing.
7. The Three Bs: Use these downloads for a fun introduction to the music of Bach, Beethoven, and Brahms.
8. Famous Faces Activity: Build, draw, and write with Famous Faces.
9. Social Studies Activity: Introduce the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution with coloring pages, puzzles, and writing activities.
10. Geography Activity: Use these downloads of the seven continents to help children write about the world we live in.