How do I place an order?
We have several easy ways to order our products:
1. Secure Online Ordering
Browse our products and place orders online for fastest delivery. Online orders must be paid by Visa or MasterCard only (no purchase orders). Orders are processed by the end of the next business day after the day the order was placed online.
2. Phone: 888.983.8409
Purchase Orders cannot be placed over the phone.
8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. EST
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and attach your Printable Order Form with Authorized Purchase Order.
4. Upload: Submit Purchase Order
It’s simple! Upload your Authorized Purchase Order and submit here.
5. Fax: 301.263.2707
Download and fax your Printable Order Form with a Visa or MasterCard payment, or fax your Authorized Purchase Order.
Mail your Printable Order Form with check, money order or Visa or MasterCard payment; or mail your Authorized Purchase Order to:
Learning Without Tears
806 W. Diamond Avenue, Suite 230
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
How do I know if my online order went through?
When your online order is submitted you will automatically receive an order confirmation via the email address you submitted while placing your order. If you do not see the order confirmation in your email, please check your email account for blocked or spam email. If you still can’t find the order confirmation, please contact email@example.com or 888.983.8409 before attempting to place the order again.
How do I track my order?
If you provided an email address while placing your order, you will receive a ship confirmation email with tracking information and the shipment date. Please check your email (including any spam or blocked email folders) and double click on the tracking link that takes you to the carrier’s website for order tracking.
If you need further assistance to check the status of your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.983.8409.
How can I modify an order?
For online orders, reply to the email order confirmation with the modifications that need to be applied. All other orders, contact Customer Care as soon as possible at 888.983.8409.
Does Learning Without Tears have a retail store where I can shop?
No, Learning Without Tears does not have a store. All products are shipped from our warehouse and can only be ordered online, by fax, by phone, or by mail.
Shipping and Handling Rates
- 17% of item subtotal
- $14 minimum (includes customs, duties and brokerage fees)
Refer to our Ordering section for more details.
Ireland and Great Britain Residents
Shop Online at www.sensationalkids.ie
Order by Phone to +353 (0)45.520900
Ballina, Killaloe, Clare
Shop Online at www.thinkingtoys.ie
Order by Phone to 353.61.374402
United Arab Emirates
Shop Online at www.allprints.ae
Order by Phone to 971.2.633.6999
Shop Online at shopau.sensorytools.net/
Order by Phone to 61245786123
Shop Online at www.eliteschoice.com
Order by Phone to 852.2730.8231
Shop Online at www.spot.com.hk
Order by Phone to 852.2544.5835
Shanghai Book Traders
Order by phone to 86.21.63223200
ABC School Supply
San Pedro Sula
Shop Online at www.abchonduras.com
Order by Phone to 5042.552.2366
Other International Residents
You can order using our secure online store.
- Browse our products and place orders online for fastest delivery.
- After adding your first item to the shopping cart, a pop-up box will ask you to select your shipping state. Choose the first option in the drop down box: “International.”
- Online orders must be paid by Visa or MasterCard.
- Please include your email address so Learning Without Tears Customer Service can contact you with a specific shipping charge quote for your order.
- Customer is responsible for customs, duties, and taxes.
Do you accept wire transfers for international orders?
International orders submitted online must include a credit card number. However, for an additional $30.00 fee, an advanced wire transfer payment may replace the credit card payment after the order is finalized by email with Learning Without Tears Customer Service.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Please contact your local customs office for information.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
NAFTA Certificates: If you are a resident of Mexico interested in reducing import duties, contact Learning Without Tears Customer Service to obtain a NAFTA certificate for HWT workbooks, teachers’ guides, and paper. E-mail email@example.com or call 888.983.8409.